Floral Competition Application
Are you a highly artistic Floral Designer who would like to show your creative spirit to a huge audience of flower-loving gardeners–and have a chance to win up to $250 in prize money? The Northwest Flower & Garden Festival is calling creative Floral Designers to enter our annual Floral Competition. Talented amateurs, floral students, emerging stars, and seasoned professionals are all welcome!
The Floral Competition is located in the Atrium Lobby entrance to the Show. Winners are selected by a group of judges with experience and expertise in the field of floral design. Judging takes place on Tuesday before the Show opens. You have the opportunity to win a $250 first prize, a $150 second prize or a $100 third prize.
The Show provides you with the following:
- Pedestal space in the Show’s main lobby.
- An 8½ x 11 inch sign attached to the pedestal, containing the name, address, phone number and website of your business and the title of your arrangement.
- The right to place cards or brochures on your pedestal.
- One entry per day to admit a representative from your business into the Show to keep the arrangement fresh.
- Four complimentary tickets to the Show.
The Festival is a wonderful opportunity to exhibit your best work and advertise to 60,000 garden enthusiasts. If you would like to enter an arrangement in the Floral Competition at the 2019 Northwest Flower & Garden Festival, complete the following online form. There are a limited number of pedestals, so please send in your application as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Before you fill out the form and submit your application, please click here to read our guidelines.