A Horticulture Tradition
The Northwest Flower & Garden Festival is one of the world’s leading garden shows, ranked second largest in the U.S. The show is renowned for its size and quality of the display gardens, seminars, and commercial exhibits, drawing visitors and participants from across the globe.
The Northwest Flower & Garden Festival has been a Northwest gardening tradition for over 30 years. Both seasoned veterans and budding gardeners eagerly anticipate the 5-day gardening festival that kicks off the start of spring. The Festival includes 6 acres of stunning show gardens, over 300 exhibitors in the Marketplace with must-have tools, plants, cut flowers, garden gear, furniture, art and more, 100 free expert seminars and demonstrations packed with inspiration and advice and so much more.
The Northwest Flower & Garden Festival is owned and produced by Marketplace Events, the largest producer of home shows in North America.
POST SHOW REPORT: BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.
Thousands of attendees converged on the Washington State Convention Center for five days of inspiration and shopping at the 2019 Northwest Flower & Garden Festival.
OUR MARKETING REACH
- 493.9 million paid media impressions leading up to the event
- Major media features with KING 5 TV and The Seattle Times newspaper
- Over 1 million annual website visits
- 30,000+ email subscribers
- 100,000+ social media followers across all platforms
VISITOR PROFILE - reach a qualified audience!
- 60,000+ attendees in only 5 days!
- Meet a NEW group of customers with money to spend - 77% spend an average of $250 at the show
- 63% rate themselves as expert or passionate gardeners
- Engaged customers that are likely to pass your booth more than once: 88% spend 6-8 hours at the show
- 83% are homeowners
- 68% are female
- 59% have a household income of $100K+ per year
Interested in Exhibiting? Contact us today!
Linda Knudsen, Exhibit Sales Consultant
Greenane Davison, Exhibit Sales Consultant
Space in the Northwest Flower & Garden Festival booth spaces are on sale and WILL sell quickly! Call, email, or fill out a booth quote application for more information.
Looking for Show Feature Applications?
Click on a button below for the official application.
If you have a question about your application, please contact the appropriate person:
Garden Creators or City Living – Lloyd Glasscock, LloydG@mpeshows.com
Floral Competition – Michelle Derbes, MichelleD@mpeshows.com