Directions & Parking
Find information on parking, public transportation, and bus dropoff locations below.
Are you traveling from Canada? Check out our Canadian Specials page for travel options to the USA and exclusive hotel rates.
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike Street
Seattle, Washington 98101
The Washington State Convention Center is conveniently located in downtown Seattle at 705 Pike Street. The main entrance is on the corner of 7th Avenue and Pike Street.
The Convention Center is well-marked from Interstate 5. This Parking Map features a map of downtown Seattle that can also help you navigate to the Convention Center. WSCC parking is in close proximity to two I-5 exits and is accessible from the east side of the freeway.
If you are arriving by taxi or other car service, the best drop-off locations are on Convention Place, between Union and Pike Streets, or on Pike Street, between 7th and 8th.
There are many parking choices around the event.
- The Convention Center Garage and Freeway Park Garage are conveniently located near the Convention Center. Please click here for directions, rates, and height restrictions.
- The City of Seattle has a handful of parking lots with real time stats on available spots. Look for the e-park signs at participating garages with real time information.
You can check the following sites for an updated map of current parking lots and street parking:
- NEW THIS YEAR: SpotHero allows you to reserve a parking spot ahead of time at the WSCC garage and surrounding garages. To reserve your parking
spot for the Northwest Flower & Garden Festival, click here to visit the Washington State Convention Center
Spot-Hero Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
Spot-Hero is the nationwide leader in online parking reservations near the Washington State Convention Center. Simply compare parking options, reserve, and use your confirmation to access the facility.
We strongly encourage everyone to take public transportation to and from the show. It is safe, fast and very convenient.
HANDY TIP: To see all public transportation options from your location, visit rome2rio.com and type in your starting address in the From field and 705 Pike St, Seattle WA in the To address.
- Link Light Rail: Travels from Sea-Tac airport in Tukwila to the University of Washington. Westlake Station in downtown Seattle is just blocks from the entrance to the show. View the schedule at soundtransit.org.
- Sounder train: a fantastic option for travel from from Everett, Edmonds, Tukwila, Kent, Auburn, Sumner, Puyallup, Tacoma and Lakewood, WA. The King Street Station is located about 5 minutes away from the show entrance. View the schedule at soundtransit.org
- Just one block south of the main entrance to the show, King County Metro has a bus stop which services buses from all over the region.
Please visit their website for more information and to create a custom trip.
Coming from North Seattle? King County Metro Route 41 has a direct route from the Northgate Park n’ Ride to Convention Place. Click here for a detailed time table and map.
- Washington State Ferries: transportation available from Bremerton and Bainbridge Island directly to downtown. Please note there is a fairly steep 5 minute walk to get to the Convention Center if you intend to walk on.
- Uber and Lyft taxi services are available and can drop you off in front of the Convention Center. First-time users usually qualify for a discount up to $20.
If public transportation is not an option for you, please note the parking garages surrounding the Convention Center tend to fill very quickly.
The bus drop-off location is on Convention Place between Pike and Union. Advance reservations are required; please contact WSCC Event Control Manager at 206-694-5126.
Shuttle Bus Activities and Queuing
The City of Seattle Traffic Management Plan requires the staffing of Transportation Attendants for any shuttle/motor coach activity. A maximum of two motor coaches can queue on Convention Place simultaneously. Click here for WSCC's directions to the shuttle bus and motor coach loading areas.
If you need additional loading spaces, this is possible through the purchase of permits from the City of Seattle. For additional information on the permitting process, see City of Seattle Permits.